SAIC is looking for a person to support the mission ensure the security of the ODNI enterprise. The person will be doing the process reengineering and creation for the establishment of the CISO’s operating environment in a classified IT operational environment.
Seeking an individual with a strong Project Management, Risk Manasgement Framework (RMF), Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA), and Cyber Security experience. Must demonstrate education, training, certifications, and work experience demonstrating at least one area of cyber security e.g., SOC analyst, security controls assessor, ISSO, forensics, malware analysis, CS engineering, cryptography, Cloud security (AWS, Google, MS).
Motivated self-starter who follows direction, but does not require step-by-step instructions and then takes appropriate action
- Assists with the RMF processes as projects/systems go through the Project Review Board for validation
- Provide recommendation on continuous improvement of the processes and architecture supporting the overall Cyber operational activities.
- Identify and provide an agile approach to the automation of any manual or inefficient processes that exist across the cyber defense program
- Ability to lead, manage, and organize teams
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with senior leaders and managers and across divisions
- Ability to look strategically for opportunities for growth and efficiency
- Active TS/SCI with CI polygraph security clearance is required
- Bachelor degree
- Any cybersecurity certification such as Security+, CISSP, CISM, ISSMP, etc
- Experience Risk Management Framework and cyber security operations
- Experience in building and managing Cyber policies and procedure for a Cyber office.
- Excellent problem solving skills a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.