Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Engineer Architect – Expert-L4 to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Engineer Architect role provides technical expertise and guidance to architect, engineer and design enterprise solutions. The position performs a critical role in understanding strategic program vision, developing effective solutions, and consistently providing high-level customer service. In addition to program wide architecture and engineering responsibilities, the candidate will provide Product Owner (PO) responsibilities for an evolving Data Analytics implementation. This role will be hands on with the candidate able to dig into current solution implementations assessing COTs and custom system integrations for compliance, operational stability with significant focus on security profiles.
Detailed responsibilities include:
• 10-15 years of enterprise level architecture and engineering experience
• 7-10 years of systems administration, engineering, and systems automation experience
• Technical leadership in Enterprise Architecture (EA), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and IT Service Delivery
• Experience in conducting assessments at an Enterprise level, reviewing technical documentation, conducting interviews and workshops, identifying gaps and developing tailored solutions
• Experience developing, configuring, and delivering COTS solutions in support of enterprise IT infrastructure design (e.g. network, storage, virtualization, database, 3rd party tools)
• Experience working with Data Analytics methodologies and technologies (Predictive Analytics, Distributed Storage, Data Virtualization, Data Integration, Data Preprocessing, Data Quality)
• Experience with Data Analytics Tooling (IBM Integrated Analytics System, DB2 Warehouse, Podman Containers, Zeppelin Notebook, R, Python, OBIEE)
• Experience in assessing Security findings identified by tools like Tenable, Burp, AppScan
• Extensive experience working and executing within agile organizations (e.g. SAFe, Scrum)
• Experience implementing technical solutions in complex and heterogeneous environments
• Experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
• Experience leading multi-organizational and matrixed resources and teams
• In depth experience with common scripting languages and modern automation tools
• Broad experience deploying technical solutions into enterprise wide infrastructure
• Demonstrated expertise in security policy and operational implementation
• Experience understanding organizational needs, proposing solutions, and managing projects
• Strong experience ensuring customer satisfaction, problem resolution, and risk management on several medium to large projects
Security Clearance Requirements:
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.