Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented GSC Operations Coordinator to join our team in the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Global Security Communications (GSC) Operations Coordinator is a member of the GSC Operations Team.
- Primary focus will be on operations coordination within the GSC program to include preparation and deployment of teams and material to worldwide locations and events.
- Supports all aspects of GSC operations to meet mission requirements.
- Maintains visibility on the availability and readiness of GSC personnel scheduled for deployment to diplomatic sites and events.
- Ensures the personnel readiness of individuals and teams scheduled for deployment.
- Tracks the deployment of personnel to destination through DOS reporting systems, and other means of transportation.
- Directly supports the Deputy Program Managers in the day-to-day planning, execution and management of operational activities.
- Assists with coordinating and managing project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and schedule.
- Builds and maintains a strong relationship with supported sites and events.
- Ensures compliance with DOS and DS/C/ST standards and procedures.
- Identifies and resolves problems in operations in a timely manner.
- Follows and enforces standard operating procedures for efficient operations.
- Maintains clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
- Develops, communicates, and assists in the training of new processes, procedures, and work instructions.
- Ensures the GSC program meets deliverable and documentation requirements.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Provides situational awareness to individual program and GSC management for ongoing operations and allocations of resources.
- Bachelor’s degree plus three years of experience preferred; high school diploma plus seven years of experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must possess the ability to interpret and/or discuss information with others, which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people; regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving rather complex issues.
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build/maintain professional working relationships.
- Must be proactive with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, and the Department’s Centralized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is desired.
- Willing to work outside of normal operational hours to complete task due to unpredictable circumstances.
- Time management skills due to the ever-evolving prioritization of task and responsibilities.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess an active Secret security clearance.
- Must be suitable to be granted a Top Secret personnel security clearance if required.
- May be required to travel OCONUS to facilities in critical threat locations around the world with austere living conditions.
- Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination.
- Mainly works in an indoor office environment- uses a computer and other office equipment and moves about to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.