SAIC is seeking a top-notch Facilities Project Manager to join our talented team in Aurora CO. This position is responsible for providing the project management expertise for the coordination, planning, and work prioritization of assigned projects ranging in value from $50K to $20M or more. Salary range for this position is 135 to 145k for qualified candidates.
The ideal candidate serves as an interface between the on-site government facilities management organization, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, design and construction contractors, Site Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support contractor, local utilities and all other customers and stakeholders on matters related to customer requirements, project prioritization and execution. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the five phases of the project life cycle to include requirements development, programming, design, construction, and closeout.
Other key responsibilities:
· Act as the liaison, reporting to and coordinating with U.S. government representatives at multiple levels.
· Oversee the Site O&M support contractor or A/E during project execution to ensure that customer requirements are accomplished on time, to the specified quality and within budget.
· Coordinate with the facilities O&M support contractor for resource allocation and document control.
· Ensuring that the government receives valid cost proposals.
· Developing and reporting metrics to support the paradigm of continuous improvement.
· Basic knowledge of the government organization and method of conducting business.
· Bachelor's degree in facilities related engineering or architectural field with 9 + years of relevant experience in IC, DOD or Commercial Sector in the last 12 years.
· Knowledge of facility operations & maintenance activities and procedures.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to team with industry partners.
· Demonstrated experience with project and construction estimating.
· Demonstrated track record of adhering to tight schedules with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to manage multiple and competing resources.
· Demonstrated project management skills associated with managing performance, budget, schedules, and adhering to control gates.
· Knowledge of federal, state and local building and safety codes.
· TS/SCI with polygraph
· Master’s Degree in a Business, Engineering or Architectural Field
· Experience with MS Project or equivalent scheduling tool
· Experience in schedule analysis
· Experience with data centers
· Project Management Institute PMP or equivalent project management certification