This is a remote position. The work location can be anywhere in the US.
The Cyber Security Engineer Sr will be a key member of a fast-paced Security Solution development team, creating automated security solutions as services to be consumed by application development teams within a Microsoft Azure eviornment. The job deescription and skills required include:
- Lead the development of security enhancements to the MAG environment and process for streamlining the onboarding of software applications in a controlled and secure manner.
- Delivers implementation expertise for identify, access, data, and virtual network environments.
- Identify and develop security and productivity enhancements through automation and communications across security teams.
- Responsible for documentation of tools, implementation and process to enhance and maintain the existing environment.
- Work across technical teams to identify dependencies, removed blockers and improve the onboarding process.
Required tools and skills include:
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience. Four Additional years' experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experince using and confirguring Microsof Azure Defender and Security Center
- Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer
- Experience using and configuring Tenable Nessus Security or similar,
- Experience using and configuring TrendMicro or similar,
- Experience in cloud eviornments such as AWS,
- Experience in virtualized enviornments VMWare
- Familiarity and experience with Zero Trust Frameworks and tools such as zScaler
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.