SAIC, a leading provider of systems development and deployment, targeting and intelligence analysis, systems engineering and integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community (IC) is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives, while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC’s National Intelligence Community (NIC) Business Unit, USG Mission and Information Technology Division is seeking a Systems Administrator who will provide technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination for application projects. As a Systems Administrator, you will also perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshoot all supported servers in response to service tickets, which includes, but is not limited to, server failures and full system outage.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Five (5) or more years of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following systems administration activities:
- Establishing server baseline
- Coordinating server installation and creating and/or updating asset management, ensuring the integrity of asset management record
- Configuring, building, monitoring, updating/upgrading, and maintaining and administering servers
- Responding to, troubleshooting, analyzing, isolating and resolving issues identified by a change request or trouble ticket in a timely manner
- Recommending hardware upgrades and replacements for consideration
- Performing operating system software updates and upgrades
- Providing technical configuration, setup, and installation services for application products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in systems administration
- Utilizing various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and Unix
- Working within an AWS or other cloud environment
- Utilizing Microsoft Active Directory
- Utilizing Microsoft Windows Server
- Using VMware and its tools
- Certifications: CompTIA Security+, RedHat Linux certified, or VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.