This is a remote position. The work location can be anywhere in the US.
The Cyber Engineer Sr will be a key member of a fast-paced Security Operations Center monitoring and enhancing operations for both Cloud and data center enviornments.
The postion responsibilities include:
- Provide for security monitoring and responds to alerts across both Cloud and data center environments.
- Responsible for accurately documenting security alerts (both routine and unusual)
- Liaison in an Enterprise environment with security staff and application development teams.
- Deliver automated process enhancements to current SOC management process Actively monitor and maintain event and incident tickets
- Follow incident response process and actively involved with actionable improvement recommendations
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience. Four Additional years' experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with SIEM tools (Such as Splunk, Snowflake, Panther.io and ELK stacks)
- Experience with SOAR tools (Such as Splunk Phantom or Swimlane)
- Experience as a prior SOC engineer