This is a remote position. The work location can be anywhere in the US.
The Security Compliance Engineer Level will be a key member of a fast-paced Security Solution development team, focused on system compliance of federal security policies.
Specific responsiblities of the postion include:
- Responsible for review and implementation of CMS ARS, NIST 800-53, FISMA, and/or DISA level security policies
- Provides a detailed risk and technical assessment of products to be introduced into a secure enviornment
- Evaluate software products and services to identify risk areas with actionable recommendations to mitigate
- Communicate security initiatives across both technical and non-technical audiences -
Create and maintain technical documentation to communicate policies, procedures, standards aligned with CMS ACT reviews
- Provide security advisory on governance, risk and compliance of ARS and/or DISA security policies for multiple FISMA controlled environments
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience. Four Additional years' experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.