Senior Network Analyst
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC has an immediate opening for a Senior Network Analyst on a mission focused program supporting the intelligence community. Come join our team and make a difference! In this role you will:
- Conduct all source analysis using HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or OSINT to identify entities of interest
- Conduct research and technical evaluations of all-source intelligence to develop assessments of critical networks and communications infrastructure
- Work closely with teammates and other subject matter experts to develop a fuller understanding of the intent, objectives, and capabilities of selected communication networks
- Identify communications networks and analyze/produce intelligence information
- Perform technical metadata and content analysis
- Must hold a TS/SCI and Poly
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Intelligence Analysis experience specifically within the DoD/IC
- Experience with Multi-Intelligence, which includes an expert level understanding of SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, Open-Source, and/or Geospatial intelligence experience within the DoD/IC.
- Experience with current generation telecommunication networks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
More Jobs For Veterans...