Disaster Recovery Lead
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is looking for a talented Disaster Recovery Lead to support the Department of Veterans Affairs. This role is REMOTE.
- Develop and manage disaster recovery plans for critical applications both in the cloud and on- prem
- Demonstrate knowledge in System, Data, Security, Infrastructure, AWS, Azure and Hybrid Cloud
- Compile/Review/Update DR plans, procedures, and all supporting documentation
- Be able lead and collaborate with multiplt IT teams to implement best practices in a DR posture.
- The ability to problem-solve effectively and work under high-stress
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as superior leadership capabilities.
- Manage key schedule requirements throughout the year in order to conduct multiple exercises.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes
- Monitor progress and manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:nbsp;Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and five (5) years or more experience.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology or engineering discipline preferred
- · 8 - years relevant experience required
- · 4 - years of relevant experience may be substituted for education
- At least four years experience coordinating and/or performing DR exercise drills
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
More Jobs For Veterans...