Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Operations Support Center (OSC) Shift Operator –L3 to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Operations Support Center (OSC) Shift Operator -Level 3 performs activities related to IT Service Desk Support and systems monitoring. Proficient in all OSC Shift Operator L1 & L2 functions.
- Manually uploading and processing higher level critical data files directly related to the ability of the organization to provide vetting services to TSA customer organizations
- Creation, analysis, escalation and transmission of critical reports providing time sensitive updates to TSA customer organizations on potential terrorist activity
- Coordinate the escalation and conduct bridge/conference calls for complicated maintenance activities and multi-system/service outages
- Provide advanced technical support on mission critical systems during maintenance activities and outages, including decision to implement failover functions when needed
- Proactive monitoring of the health of the systems and data flow using commercial and proprietary monitoring tools with the ability to make critical decisions based in information provided by the tool
- Third level phone and email call triage requiring the ability to understand and respond to customer requirements
- Incident and service request ticket analysis and tracking, including decisions to escalate issues as needed
- Verify system application execution to ensure mission critical applications are operating as expected
- Advanced troubleshooting of IT and non-IT related issues identified thru monitoring tools and system checks
- Perform Access Management roles, including processing User Access Requests for all systems, account creations, unlocking accounts and/or resetting passwords
- Onsite facilities checks verifying the integrity of the mission systems
- Create, consolidate and post daily shift logs
- Perform system optimization and troubleshooting functions, such as synchronization checks, record deletions, replaying messages and other data control functions
- Facilitate and lead emergency action procedures for the team
- Create and edit Standard Operations Procedures and other supporting documentation reflecting the current operational environment
- Must be able to work the following shift:
- 12-hour shifts. 36 hours one week. 44 hours the next week. Day shifts and night shifts. Rotate shifts approximately every 6 months. The Operations Support Center is open 24/7/365.
- Knowledgeable with Remedy Incident Management
- Knowledgeable with Linux and Windows Account Management
- Knowledgeable with SolarWinds and Tivoli monitoring
- Skilled with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to apply critical thinking, analysis and problem-solving skills in order to make critical mission impacting decisions on reported issues
- Ability to communicate and coordinate requirements with various customers and stakeholders on a variety of issues
- Prior experience in customer service or call center environment
- Proficient with PC functions such as file search, network drive mapping, and directory structuring, cutting, copying & pasting activities.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with various customers and stakeholders on a variety of issues
- Ability to assist with maintaining documentation reflecting the current operational environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform at a high level in a mission critical and dynamic work environment
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Systems with 4 or more years related professional experience.
- Strong technical knowledge in troubleshooting Windows workstation and custom application problems
- Ability to work on individual tasks, as well as team-oriented tasks
- Ability to make decisions when faced with competing priorities
- Ability to work under a cross-matrix management structure.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active DOD Secret clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain agency suitability clearance
- The person in this position must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, or to communicate with co-workers, management, and customers, via email, phone, and or virtual communication, which may involve delivering presentation
The projected compensation range for this position is $63,000-$65,000. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it’s employees beyond just compensation. ManTech’s benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.