Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Senior Program Control Analyst - Job Description
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Program Control Analyst to join our team on a remote basis or in Arlington, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Have clear understanding about programs that are supported by you, especially the financial aspects of program performance (full life cycle, from Bid and Proposal to Contract Close Out).
- Understand forecast assumptions as well as AOP and forecast variance analysis.
- Be a business partner to operations team by providing invaluable analytics, guidance and reporting in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and cost control guidelines.
- Be proactive. Provide timely updates to your PMs, CAs, SCAs, and other team-members.
- Build, maintain and manage forecasting models (EACs/ETCs). Gather inputs from project and program managers. Advice how various scenarios of possible operational decisions affect contract revenue, DL, profit, remaining funding, subcontractor funding, and other financial and contractual aspects.
- Meet accounting Close Cycle deadlines (e.g. review and update accruals; review and prepare financial data for billing).
- Understand and explain Unbilled and DSO analysis with proactive actions to monitor, improve or maintain.
- Provide pricing and BOE support for Add ons, Modifications to current programs.
- Manage, maintain, and monitor subcontractor funding and expenditures.
- Prepare various reports for internal stakeholders in a cross-functional team.
- Provide any ad hoc financial analysis as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires Bachelors degree (in Business Administration) or equivalent, and 5+ years of related (project support or management) experience.
- Experience in financial planning and analysis, project planning and control, forecasting, indirect rate management, and variance analysis.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; must be able to multitask, prioritize and manage deadlines.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, OneNote, and PowerPoint).
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including use of PivotTables, SUMIFS, VLOOKUP/XLOOKUP, and various other functions.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials and Workday highly recommended.
Security Clearance Requirements
- Candidate is required to be a US citizen
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Detect, Determine, Perceive, Identify, Recognize, Judge, Observe, Inspect, Estimate, Assess
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
The projected compensation range for this position is $71,500-$118,800. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it’s employees beyond just compensation. ManTech’s benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.