SAIC is seeking a Senior-level Discovery Analyst who is proficient in multiple disciplines of Signals Analysis. The analyst will provide Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) support within Signals Analysis development offices to high-profile government customers, and will be able to:
- Perform research, protocol analysis, logical and physical mapping of data focusing primarily on the network through the application layers of the OSI model, and report the results of the analysis.
- Perform communications/user discovery using various tools, techniques, and processes, including social engineering and passive information gathering to enable research and analysis of complex digital communications and application layer protocols.
- Utilize experience with collection assets, with emphasis on access pursuit and recommending and implementing future collection operations.
- Perform queries and analysis using agency tools and databases
- Perform Signals Analysis Research and Target Development
- Perform Social Network Analysis
- Draft formal and informal reports of your findings
- Brief a variety of national and tactical consumers, orally and in writing
- Perform fusion of multiple intelligence disciplines
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience analyzing intelligence data, including technical data
- Experience using agency DNI tools and databases
Requires 8 years relevant and in-depth demonstrated experience in at least 8 of the following areas:
- Current Agency analytic tools and databases
- Producing technical reports
- Social network analysis
- Geospatial metadata analysis
- Target Research
- Metadata Analysis
- Target Templating
- SIGINT Collection Systems
- Researching Network Topologies
- Architectures and Protocols
- Network Operations
- Network Mapping
- Network Protocols
- Network Exploitation of specific protocols and technologies
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.