SAIC is seeking a M&S Core Truth Model (CTM) Analyst. The selected candidate will provide Systems Engineering support for the development and sustainment of MDA Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Core Truth Models (CTM). The position requires technical coordination with internal and external organizations to support requirements definition, model development and integration of checkout (I&CO) of the CTM and the M&S frameworks to support execution of Hardware In the Loop (HWIL) system level ground and flight tests, element-level and M&S developmental I&CO, digital assessments and the US Combatant Command (COCOM) training and exercise events.
- Lead and assist with technical and engineering discussions to assist with CTM near and long range planning for all M&S Framework use cases.
- Provide expertise on the development and integration of CTM into M&S Framework truth services.
- Assist with requirement definition for signatures, lethality, and environment modeling, and participate in Model and Simulation Contract-Truth (MASC-T) IPTs.
- Lead and assist with development and presentation of technical and status briefings to all level of leadership
- Coordinate and support CTM Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) process.
- Develop schedules and Plans of Actions and Milestones to maintain planning, development and integration and test schedules.
- Lead and assist in conduct of meetings to negotiate solutions between stakeholders needs, technical capability requirements and schedule constraints.
- Lead and assist with CTM M&S Verification, Validation and Accreditation (VV&A) activities
- Plan, coordinate, and support CTM developmental integration and checkout in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master's Degree and 12+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree and 20+ years of experience can be considered in lieu of a Master's Degree
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Clearly communicates complex ideas and produces/presents clear, well-organized presentations in relevant terms for audiences at all levels.
- Strong technical understanding of models and simulations especially in digital and HWIL environments.
- Experience with software and M&S integration and test planning and execution.
- Experience and/or understanding of the Missile Defense System (MDS) elements and overall architecture.
- Five to twelve years of M&S engineering experience to include requirements definition and functional analysis.
- General understanding of Missile Defense Agency (MDA) processes and policies.
- Clear and effective oral and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Goal-oriented with excellent people skills, ability to work in a team environment, strong work ethic and proactive in all manners related to the job.
- Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
- The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.
Target salary range: $150,001 - $175,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.