- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is seeking an experienced Test Engineer to support the Joint Range Extension (JRE) program in San Diego, CA.
- Test-oriented systems integration, verification, and validation.
- Test results analysis, performance analysis, and concise reporting.
- Perform test-oriented project support to enable integration of TDL systems.
- Write test plans and procedures for specific system requirements.
- Contribute to the electrical design, test, and integration of hardware.
- Work with testing and validating existing designs, but understand hardware and design processes to execute redesigns if necessary.
- Demonstrate software to potential customers, integration partners and management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or related field and 5 years of experience – or additional experience accepted in lieu of degree
- 2+ years of relevant systems engineering experience (BSEE)
- Experience supporting Windows OS and Linux OS.
- Understanding of Network, System Integration and Test Environment software.
- Self-motivated and works well within a team.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance within 12 months of start date, interim clearance in 6 months.
- Experience with Military Standards and interface protocols.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with networking concepts and protocols.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word software.
- UHF tactical radio operation experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
More Jobs For Veterans...