SAIC is hiring a Mission Integrator Engineer who will: Provide launch management and integration support to Government mission managers in all phases of planning and execution of satellite-to-launch vehicle integration for Government. Responsibilities include program plan development and maintenance, mission unique requirements identification, monitoring and verification, ECP incorporation to include change definition, technical evaluation, and launch operations planning and execution.
• Provides critical mission integration services to government Mission Manager executing the launch mission integration process.
• Works on all aspects of launch from initial planning meetings through launch base operations and Day of Launch.
• Guides the direction of all mission working groups, to include: mission integration, ground operations, flight operations, trailblazer planning/execution, and Day-of-Launch.
• Provides technical services for mission program reviews, integrated schedule development/management, rehearsal support, and daily status reporting.
• Develops launch mission planning tasks and develops key program documentation.
• Guides the development of all satellite to launch vehicle interface requirements.
• Reviews and provides technical evaluations of key mission documents to include Interface Requirements Documents, (IRDs), Interface Control Documents (ICDs), and launch base requirements and procedures.
• Tracks all requirements verification documentation in execution of the launch campaign.
• Develops and reviews technical assessments and presentations for senior leadership reviews.
• Generates mission status reports and presentations for Weekly Staff Meeting, Executive Program Reviews, mission status briefings for the SV Programs, and launch manifest reviews.
• Develops, prepares, and delivers documentation and coordinates execution of all major Launch Readiness Reviews for the mission to include: the Mission Readiness Review (MRR), the Mission Certification Review (MCR), and the Consent to Launch (CTL) Review
• Reviews and provides technical evaluations to key mission contractual documentation.
• Performs requirements planning tasks to include mission integration contract verification and validation, ECP forecasting, and technical evaluations
• Prepares contractor statement of works (SOWs) and technical evaluation of contractor proposals Required Skills:
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
Clearance required to start: Top Secret/ SCI with Polygraph
Clearaance required to remain on the program: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
• Bachelor Degree (STEM) or extended relevant experience
• 9 years space launch experience
• 5 years government acquisition experience
• Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with other government agencies and mission partners
• Demonstrated ability to work with, guide, and collaborate across a multi-organizational and multi-disciplined team to deliver integrated solutions and mutually beneficial outcomes
• Expert knowledge of the mission integration process, to include experience working launch vehicle to space vehicle interfaces, including mechanical, electrical, mission analysis, launch and SV environments, ground operations, space vehicle transportation and processing, launch readiness, mission interface verification between LV and SV
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.