SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC’s Web Developer will design, develop, and produce media elements and interactions that support clear communication and learner interaction and assessment related to adult learning solutions, such as websites, online courses, web-based trainings (WBTs), graphics, and other solutions. These solutions will support online, blended, and face-to-face trainings.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Note that years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Fourteen (14) or more years of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following web development activities:
- Using Joomla site design and site administration
- Developing WBTs, online training courses, websites, or other e-learning solutions
- Utilizing Adobe Creative Suite products, such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, After Effects, or other similar software products
- Employing JIRA or other IT work ticket/tracking system
- Using content creation and management tools for web design, web development, programming, graphic design, animation, videography, photography and audio recording, editing, and distribution
- Solving complex application development issues
- Utilizing cloud technologies, such as AWS and Azure
- Using SharePoint or similar software products for web-based collaboration and document and task management
- Creating motion graphics and 3D automation
- Certification(s): UX/UI Ability Certification from an accredited institution
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.