SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
We are seeking an experienced, Facilities Engineering Planner to support our customer in the delivery of a state of the art facility on a 99-acre plot, comprised of a 712,000 square foot main office building, parking garages, and support buildings in St. Louis, MO. This position will directly support the office leading the planning, design and construction of a modern facility capable of supporting future growth and technological advances.
A successful candidate will have experience in developing program and execution plans for MILCON projects, identity of alternatives to satisfy facility requirements, and developing project cost estimates and performing financial analysis.
- Provide support to the Program Liaison as it relates to development, support and defense of Program Budget, as well as land acquisition activities.
- Analyze emergent facility engineering issues such as antiterrorism/force protection requirements and facilities condition assessments for incorporation in the project.
- Provide resource allocation recommendations while taking into account risk considerations.
- Prepare cost estimates using the unified facilities criteria.
- Develop Interagency Agreements (ISSA), MOUs and related/similar documentation.
- Review and evaluate United States Air Force real estate land acquisition documents.
- Update the strategic facility plan as necessary to satisfy real-property facility requirements.
- Develop and edit real property transfer documents.
- Evaluate, analyze and develop supporting documents required to support compliance with National Historic Protection Act (NHPA), Missouri Department of Natural Resource (MDNR) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- 12+ years of experience in the area of engineer planning related to federal programming, design and construction.
- Experience in:
- Inspecting quality and adherence to specifications of both construction documents (plans, specifications and design analysis) and work in place on large (over $50M) federal construction projects.
- Latest trends and state-of-the-art technologies pertaining to engineering practices in facility design, construction, renovations, space management, construction delivery methods (Design-Bid-Build, Design-Build, Early Contractor Involvement, etc.) and knowledge management to ensure that major capital development projects meet the owner’s current and future requirements.
- Current Professional Engineer license (can be issued from any US state).
- Certifications related to project management, such as the Project Management Professional (PMP), or military equivalent.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.