SAIC seeks a space operations mission and capability subject expert to perform project management for Space Warfighting Analysis Center (SWAC) Projects. The SWAC and Space Security and Defense Program (SSDP) assess and recommend national security space architectures and capabilities. The successful candidate will be able to work independently—and in coordination across the national security space enterprise—to do the following:
- review and provide recommendations on national security space capability policy, strategy and guidance
- advise and support systems engineering and integration activities, including reviewing soundness of system-level requirements and engineering artifacts, evaluating operational suitability of capabilities, and designing evaluations and experiments to influence near-term space operations
- evaluate and influence operational requirements for future sensor network architectures
- analyze needs, and capabilities of national security space missions in support of partner organizations such as USSPACECOM, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), Untied States Space Force (USSF) and other Service Components, the Joint Task Fore Space Defense (JTF-SD) and others.
Salary Range is $125k to $150k
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience
- 10 years’ experience in National Security Space operations
- 5 years’ experience in systems analysis of space or related military sensing architectures
- 5 years’ experience in systems engineering (any facet)
- 5 years’ experience in project management
Clearance required to start: TS/SCI
Ability to obtain a Polygraph
- Systems engineering certification or academic degree focus.