7 Eagle Group (www.7eagle.com)
$55,000 - $65,000
SUMMARY: The sales representative is responsible to grow and develop the sales and margins of the company's Tile product lines with the retailer/dealer network; located within an assigned geographic territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop relationships with current customers and potential customers within specific territory
2. Assist customers by providing knowledge and training company products to their store personnel, to ensure personnel is able to present product and negotiate well with consumers
3. Understand our products, our market competition and how to position products to overcome these factors
4. Manage displays, samples, and selling tools for customer availability.
5. Understand retail business financials to consult with dealers on retail pricing, advertising, promotions and ROI.
6. Quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales contracts for customer orders
7. Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of company's delivery schedules.
8. Review and analyze various sales reports to identify sales potential with current customers and potential new customers
9. Utilize any and all marketing tools such as catalogs, brochures and vendor collateral to broaden reach in territory and promote company product
10. Research and analyze customer needs and demands based on market information
11. Investigate and resolve customer claims/problems with deliveries, returns and credits
12. Attend trade shows throughout the year as required
13. Travel 40% - 80% locally, occasionally nationally and/or internationally.
14. Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Strong math skills calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, area, and volume.
2. Ability to determine solutions for customers.
3. Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
4. Intermediate computer proficiency.
5. Valid driver's license.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree required
Two (2) plus years' experience in channel distribution sales
Minimum of 2 years of related industry experience; natural stone, tile or hard flooring industries.
Flooring industry preferred, but willing to speak with experienced sales reps from within any building materials field (windows/doors/vanities/etc.).
Must have B2B sales experience.
$55,000 - $65,000 per year plus commission
Our Recruiting Manager, Naomi Bunce -not an automated computer program- will personally read your application.
If there is mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you'd like to pursue.
To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, Naomi@7eagle.com.
Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.