Can you deliver great customer service?
Are you a confident person?
Do you want to work somewhere where FUN is at the centre of everything?
If the answer is YES, we have the perfect job for you at SESAME PLACE, LANGHORNE!
HB Leisure (HBL) is the world's leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe. Established in 1927, HBL operates 80 sites in 20 countries and employs over 2500 people during peak season.
You will be responsible for operating our pay as you go games units and providing guests with a FUN and FANTASTIC experience whilst they are playing. You will be the face of the company and will provide excellent customer service at all times. We are passionate about giving guests an AWESOME day out.
To provide a fun & exciting experience within all guest interactions; win or lose. While also meeting or exceeding daily sales targets.
We are looking for people that want to work at SESAME PLACE, LANGHORNE; that can also meet our standards of guest service, cleanliness, and professionalism. If you're looking to take it easy, this isn't the job for you, but if you're looking to improve your personal/professional skill sets and work for a great international company please apply via emailed resume/work history.
The benefits of working with us:
- Full & Part-Time positions available
- Attractive daily bonus opportunities (added on top of your hourly rate)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Complimentary park tickets for friends and family
- Room to advance in other positions
- Travel opportunities/programs to other US sites and/or international sites (Europe, Dubai, etc.)
All Applicants MUST:
- Have great guest service and communication skills and a positive, outgoing personality
- Be willing to learn the art of sales and motivated to reach daily sales targets
- Be honest, reliable, responsible individuals with a strong work ethic
- Be available weekdays and weekends between the hours of 8AM & 8PM Ã¢?? This includes ALL holidays. If you can't work holidays, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
- Be able to lift 20lbs and be able to stand for up to 8 hours (or more if given/qualified for over-time hours)
- Be able to stay productive during slower business hours and when working alone
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to follow instructions and comply with ALL company standards.
If this position peaks your interest, please email a resume or job history with contact information and references.
- No previous experience required.
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
If you want to be a part of our exciting and dedicated team, please click on apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer.