Up to $5000 Hiring bonus for new employees
SUMMARY: The Telecommunications Tower Antenna Line Lead's job is to assist in overseeing job sites and construction projects including goal setting and organization of activities to ensure objectives are met. The incumbent assists the Foreman in managing Crew Members and Subcontractors efforts to complete tasks on time, on budget, and to the customers' satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist the Foreman in leading and providing work direction to staff.
- Direct the completion of daily tasks per SOW.
- Identify and report observations which affect the project schedule, budget, quality and safety and completion, including scope of work changes.
- Communicate the daily goals with the crew and delegate tasks to crew members appropriately to their skill set. Provide feedback on performance.
- Submit all required daily/weekly/monthly reports and documents (JSA, receipts, inspections, audits, other documents as assigned).
- Approve all daily time sheets for the crew.
- Coordinate management tasks with the Construction Manager.
- Ensure team members follow safety requirements and plans, work safely, and properly wear PPE.
- Verify all materials needed to complete the work are at the job site when needed, identify missing materials, work with CM's to get any missing materials needed to complete assigned tasks efficiently.
- Inventory job site materials at the beginning and end of each project.
- Ensure truck, trailer, tools, and equipment are inspected and used properly, kept organized and in working condition.
- Ensure the job site is clean and safe while working each day onsite, and when the job is completed
- Perform crew and team member duties when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All employees must possess the ability to promote and model the Premise Core Values of:
- 1. Operate with accountability and honesty
- 2. Build trust with respect and a team focus
- 3. Arrive prepared in skills, hand, and mind
- 4. Create long term solutions
- Other required qualifications for this role are:
- 1. 1 â?? 3 years of related experience as a Tower Technician 2 or Antenna Line Lead
- 2. Basic technical understanding of the work being managed and performed by the team.
- 3. Strong organizational, problem solving, analytical, math and reasoning skills.
- 4. Ability to manage multiple priorities and workflow changes.
- 5. Ability to provide work direction and lead crew members with differing backgrounds, skills and personalities.
- 6. Ability to prepare and schedule step-by-step action plans.
- 7. Able to perform trade specific tasks and operate tools and equipment as needed.
- 8. Willing to climb 250+ feet in all weather conditions
- 9. Understanding of radio frequency, wireless systems including RRH's, antennas, Diplexers, TMA's, 4G & 5G networks, and familiarity with all carrier standards
- 10. Experience and knowledge of Video Quality Audits (VQA's) and closeout standards
- 11. Ability to perform job site PIM, SWEEP, OTDR tests, and other troubleshooting as needed
- 12. Ability to install, decommission, assemble, and modify telecom equipment.
- 13. Ability to prepare radios, set RET's, azimuths, down tilts, pull wire, build/test jumpers, and terminate coax and line voltages
- 14. Understands specific cable routing including proficiency in cable management/layout
- 15. Ability to work out of aerial lift equipment
- 16. Basic knowledge of crane and of crane signals.
- 17. Proven ability to read and interpret construction drawings, schematics and SOW
- 18. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively, clearly and succinctly through spoken and written forms with peers, management, and customers. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- 19. Ability to learn and use Premise provided software.
- 20. Working knowledge of construction, quality, safety and OSHA guidelines.
- 21. Specific certifications and licensing, as needed
- Competent Climber
- 22. Ability to travel and stay overnight at remote job sites as needed
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 1. Valid driver's license and ability to maintain a clean driving record.
OTHER REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods and honest analysis to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Can see hidden issues. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answer. Is skilled at using analysis skills to define the problem and identify the solution.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge & Skills - Possesses the relevant and required knowledge and skills to effectively perform on the job. Maintains relevant knowledge and skills as appropriate. Keeps up with current developments and trends in the areas of expertise.
- Delegating Responsibility - Allocates decision-making authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate individuals to maximize the organization and the individual's effectiveness. Provides support without removing responsibility. Trusts staff to perform and finish their own work. Is good at establishing clear directions.
- Managing Work and Priority Setting - Effectively manages one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Can identify and concentrate efforts on the more important priorities. Can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal and creates focus. Can attend to a broader range of activities and gets more done in less time than others.
- Safety Awareness - Identifies and corrects conditions that affect employee safety and upholds safety standards. Monitors safety or security issues after taking corrective action to ensure continued compliance. Demonstrates the organization's safety procedures and best practices and is a role model for the desired behaviors.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit, walk, lift, squat, push, pull, climb stairs, ladders and possibly towers, hear, see, reach, grasp and use hands and fingers to operate a computer key board, telephone, power tools, and equipment. The employee must have the ability to occasionally lift more than 50 lbs.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee will work both inside in a normal indoor office environment and outside at remote job sites. The employee may be exposed to extreme weather conditions, including heat and cold and wet or humid. The employee may work in high places, and/or work around moving mechanical parts, vehicles and other equipment. The employee may also work in areas where the noise volume is loud and constant. The employee must have the ability to frequently travel to remote job sites which will include overnight stays.
Premise Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, veteran-friendly employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description are not all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.