SAIC is looking for a Service Desk Supervisor to support one of our DHS projects located in Sterling, VA.
The Service Desk Supervisor determines how to use team resources to meet incident management schedules, goals and service levels, and provides guidance to and leads and motivates the team of 26 Service Desk Agents, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Data Analyst, and Business Analyst to meet SLAs and provide excellent customer service. Focuses on process improvement by recommending improvements to support O&M dashboard tools, processes and systems.
- Manage Service Desk Agents and Dispatch processes in support of all DHS project sites
- Lead and provide daily oversight to experienced help desk support personnel to support Director, Division Chiefs, Branch Chiefs, and Port Directors.
- Develop, document, and maintain help desk support procedures. Procedures must meet agency requirements, conform to ITIL, and adhere to Government ITI policies.
- Coordinate with the service desk and all other necessary Contractors, third party, and DHS support organizations to manage all onsite technical support requests to resolution and closure.
- Ensure service desk agents coordinate with site personnel to schedule onsite technical support visits in response to an escalated incident or service request in accordance with SLAs.
- Update inventory and configuration management records daily to reflect completed service requests
- Coordinate Tier 3 personnel response to escalated tickets.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve incidents for all deployed equipment including, but not limited to, removing and/or repairing physically broken or inoperable devices.
- Maintain a level of onsite technical support and provide for knowledge sharing to ensure familiarity with the environment, ticket management, communication, and accountability.
- Develop and maintain ITI support knowledge base
- Bachelor's degree with 9+ years recent related experience. May accept a high school education and an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have at least 4 years of direct Help Desk experience
- Experience with Service Now
- Experience with SLAs
- Excellent leadership, management, and communication skills
- Experience managing a remote team
- Must have at least 2+ years of leadership experience
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.