Responsible for implementing training programs in distribution centers.
• Delivers technical, leadership, and/or soft skills training to new or temporary hires, and team member’s part of a Transitional Work Program (TWG).
• Conducts training evaluations in order to provide effective training curriculum to increase performance and productivity. Ensures successful integration of team members and promotes an inclusive work environment.
• Partners with local agencies and external job coaches in establishing training space, materials and resources.
• Creates and maintains relationships with new and established local agencies.
• When new procedures and processes are introduced, is responsible for determining the most effective training method to use in educating team members, and for officially documenting the changes in training materials.
• Mentors team members through on-the-job training. Performs new team member department orientation, including completion of training checklists. May assist with 15 minute Observe, Coach, and Recognize (OCRs) sessions, as necessary.
• Creates a continuous improvement culture, actively participates in the LEAN initiatives in order to improve processes and continually drive out waste.
• Participates in cross functional DC projects to provide subject matter expertise in the area of training, as needed. In partnership with Field Inclusion team, develops and maintain training materials/curriculum.
• Maintains good working relationships and cooperates actively with all levels and areas of management to ensure that the objectives of the department and company are met.