- Military veterans preferred
This role establishes strategies for integration with systems outside direct management of the program and provides input to the program on technical requirements
- Works to integrate Pharmacy HC Platform systems with systems outside direct management of the program
- Provides input to the program on technical requirements
- Negotiates requirements with the Product Owners, Application Architects and Development teams.
- Recommends technologies for Integration
- Recommends and evaluates patterns to be used in Integration
- Develops interim and evolving architectures and solutions for co-existence of legacy and new solutions
- Develops data migration tactics and patterns
- Clarifies language and jargon in plans, solutions, specifications, and designs
- Interprets policies and guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 4 years of experience in an IT, Engineering and/or Architecture role OR High School/GED and at least 7 years of experience in an IT, Engineering and/or Architecture role
- Experience linking cross-functional applications between business units and/or systems
- Experience with business and technical requirement analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping
- Knowledge of application integration patterns
- Experience creating cloud based solutions
- Knowledge of DevOps
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Information Technology
More Jobs For Veterans...