- Military veterans preferred
Serves as a cross-functional MarTech Data expert to understand complex data sources and execute end to end (E2E) marketing data needs by using advance tools.
- Understands Marketing Data requirements and Walgreens Data Architecture.
- Optimizes data extraction to power campaigns.
- Develops approaches to understand customer needs based on scientific methods.
- Manages the daily activities and processes for specified area of work with MarTech.
- Shares information cross-functionally to improve workflow processes.
- Oversees the development of technical/business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools.
- Makes recommendations for specified area of responsibility regarding the operating plans of the function.
- Bachelor’s Degree + at least 2 years of experience in Marketing and/or IT OR High School/GED + at least 5 years of experience in Marketing and/or IT
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- At least 1 year of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of experience in Marketing and/or IT.
- Experience using multiple Adobe tools
More Jobs For Veterans...