Town Of Windsor
Responsible for managing a team of Industrial Engineers and Analysts maintaining and implementing Engineered Labor Standards for several distribution centers, and supporting the overall program. Accountable for reporting, training, and gain share tracking within the Distribution Center. Will work closely with DC leadership on program performance, and budget planning. Responsible for the development and maintenance of all labor standards in the Labor Management System, ensuring SOPs are up to date, and updates process changes. Provides oversight in rolling out the LMS project by providing comprehensive Industrial Engineering labor standard services for multiple Distribution Center Operations. Partners with Corporate and Distribution Center leadership to develop and meet strategic goals and drive continuous improvement. Successfully champions LMS with all levels throughout the Distribution Center, and collaborating with I.E. in other DC to collaborate on improvements.
• Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of Engineered Labor Standards and Standard Operating Procedures at multiples sites, while managing a team of Industrial Engineers, and Analysts in multiple Distribution Center locations to support the LMS program. Requires directing, monitoring and evaluating team’s progress, accuracy, and effectiveness and provides technical guidance on more complex issues.
• Accountable for the labor management system changes and updates.
• Manages a team which may include Industrial Engineers and Analysts in other distribution centers whose daily tasks are to develop engineered labor standards, assure data is accurate and supporting the DC and HR staff with LMS issues, questions, and training. Responsible for DCs or facilities in a given region/area.
• Support the rollout of the LMS in home DC, and other DC within the network. May require travel for length of time while supporting the implementation.
• Work in alignment with other DC I.E. and DC leadership on LMS system changes, gain share program, and tracking programs financials working with the Finance team.
• Partners with Distribution Center management and LEAN team to identify, implement and support process improvement projects by focusing on cost-reduction and improvements in safety and quality. Creates and recommends optimal solutions that meet the needs of the senior management or business leaders.
• Partners with Distribution Center management by participating in lean process improvement and safety improvement activities. Participates in daily management planning meetings and long term operational planning. Provides advice, analysis, and recommendations to distribution center management to assist in the planning, implementation and design of process improvements or process changes.
• Responsible for the development of engineered solutions that improve cost productivity, inventory productivity, product availability, or safety in the supply chain. Accountable for achieving these goals through the utilization of discrete labor standards, lean / Six Sigma, and other Industrial Engineering methods to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
• Oversees the application of policies and procedures in compliance with company and government regulatory rules and policies for their area of responsibility.
• Interacts regularly with senior management or cross-functional teams on matters concerning several functional areas and or stakeholders. Requires the ability to change the things of, or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.