KAB Resources (kabresources.com)
see job description
The Internal Controls Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities and aide the Project Manager with the assigned client in facilitating the efficient and successful completion of the client project.
About the company:
KAB stands for Knowledge Across Borders.
We are a 100% permanently remote company; a premier benefit today with the steadily rising cost of living. You would work with various companies, in the comfort and safety of your home, without wasting time in traffic or the expense of fuel or car maintenance.
We are a completely remote team with people in the US and internationally. We support our direct and indirect clients (corporate companies) by providing back office, administrative and project management services. Clients outsource their back office, organizational, and project management functions to us to operate and manage. This includes building and using automation to improve internal processes and systems to make the work effective and efficient. We work in teams of 4 to 10 people where each person has a specific role and skills to deliver a high-quality, full-service experience to the client.
What We Offer:
- 100% work from home
- No commute, save fiscal resources and save time
- Team focused: Teammates and leadership are there to assist when you need help.
- Challenging, fast-paced environment
- Job variety with the opportunity to work on multiple client projects
- Professional environment
Create accurate and standard flowcharts:
- Within 1 - 3 days of receipt of data
- Write up accurate process interviews in standard forms and notations within 1 - 3 days
- Send completed documents to the requester within 1 - 3 days or by the deadline
- Identify and correct documents when out of standard and ask for clarification
- Update daily trackers
Accuracy and Standards:
- Update flowcharts to standard
- Follow established standards creating flowcharts
- Listen to meeting recordings to take detailed notes to update flowcharts
- Work closely with other team members to document new standards and procedures as needed
- Follow up and act on open action items
- Save updated files, notes, and recordings to the appropriate shared folder
Communicate with internal team members:
- Attend team meetings
- Ask and answer questions by chat or email
- Notify internal teams whenever delays in work schedule could impact deadlines
- Coordinate schedule with managers and project admins for deadlines and open action items via chat or email
- Required: Intermediate Excel skills
- Required: Reliable, consistent internet connection
- Required: Ability to work with several clients at a time
- Required: Ability to work with a diverse global team from all cultures
- Required: Ability to work remotely and be accountable with your time
- Required: Ability to understand that needs change, be adaptable
- Required: Ability to work extended hours for client needs occasionally
Required Dress Code:
You will be on camera often in meetings and will need to be professionally visible
Business Casual wear such as:
- Collared Shirt, Polo Shirt, Button-Down Shirt
- Sports/ Suit Jacket
- NO t-shirts, see-through fabric, low-cut shirt/blouse, tank tops
Job Type: Full-time
For the first 90 days, you will be a Full-Time temporary employee (with no benefits)
After 90 days, you can potentially transition to a permanent employee with benefits.
Benefits (for Permanent Employees):
- 401(k) (not matched at this time)
- reimbursement for your Health insurance (50%)
- 10 paid company holidays
- PTO accrual
Schedule: we work Monday to Friday on Pacific Standard Time (PST), 8-hour shift, with occasional Over Time. Your working schedule may need to be flexible based on your client's time zones. Average weekly hours are approximately 42 but can range from 40 - 50 hours based on project deadlines.
- Example hours: 7 AM PST - 5 PM PST / 10 AM EST - 8 PM EST (include breaks in between the range of hours)
Pay range: $17 - $20 an hour
Ready to begin?
To be considered for this position, record a short video (1-2 minutes, nothing fancy or long) giving your name and what about this position interests you. Then attach the recording and your most recent resume to this webform: https://podio.com/webforms/27684949/2153666