KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR's areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Maintaining Government approved business systems that are fully compliant with Government, customer, and contractual requirements, as well as pertinent Aerospace policies and procedures.
- Actively manages Property Management system to the 10 Government Property Management Outcomes that are identified in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), specifically FAR 45 and 52.245-1
- Responsible for the execution of Property Management Lifecycle Model from Acquisition, Use and Disposition consisting of 10 functional outcomes at multiple customer sites.
- Manage diverse group of property professionals responsible for US Government, Customer-owned property, and capital assets.
- Utilize established asset management metrics to ensure operational wellness.
- Present and review Key Process Indicators (KPIs) with customers; develop and implement improvement plans using Root-Cause/Corrective-Action (RCCA) tools when KPIs or other performance measures don't meet customer or internal expectations.
- Meet customer and internal financial budget targets such as revenue, operating and job income, and past dues. Meet operational goals such as quality, delivery, Voice-Of-the-Customer (VOC), safety, and fill time.
- Have experience in the development of Statement of Work (SOW), Basis Of Estimate (BOE) and Pricings.
- Demonstrate knowledge and use of business concepts associated with the project cost and budgetary planning/control which occur on a regular basis.
- Interface and work with business Finance and Marketing organizations to pursue or control business opportunities.
- Identify growth opportunities and develop those opportunities into revenue; includes creation of proposals, followed by implementation and proper execution after winning
- Perform management functions, including but not limited to, evaluating, training, developing, and mentoring of staff personnel; ensuring productive work environment; ensuring departmental goals and objectives are completed in accordance with standards and within time and budget constraints.
- Drive participation in support of Continuous Improvement Plans as part of Leadership Standard Work.
- Lead cross-functional teams and utilize improvement tools to design, implement, or re-engineer work processes related to Property Management within the Integrated Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, Contracts, Manufacturing, or Aftermarket activities to ensure compliant system operations.
- Conduct meetings and technical presentations with customer and internal leaders as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- BS / BA Engineering, Sciences, or Other Related Program Field and at least 8 years of directly related experience, 4 of which should be in Program Management.
- In lieu of formal education, 12 years of directly related experience, 4 of which should be in Program Management.
- Experience managing Aerospace US Government, Customer-owned property, and capital assets.
- Require Certified Professional Property Specialist (CPPS) certification from the National Property Management Association (NPMA) within 1 year from date of hire.
- Ability to quickly identify and address critical issues of complex program and lead team to develop action plan to improve performance
- Superior customer management skills
- Good strategic thinking skills
- Consistently delivers on all commitments
- Process-Improvement (e.g., Six Sigma Greenbelt) trained/certified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of effective customer management and interface
- Working knowledge of business and financial fundamentals (Profit & Loss analysis, Investment analysis, Balance Sheet, Green Sheet)
- Ability to make sound decisions and take quick action to ensure execution
**For Government Property positions:
Must have Certified Professional Property Specialist (CPPS) from the National Property Management Association (NPMA) or be willing to obtain within 1 year from date of hire.