Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an industry leading organization where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Configuration Manager to join our team in Hanover, MD on a newly awarded mission IT program. Provide unparalleled support to our customer, and begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems.
· Works on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems.
· Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures.
· Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system.
· Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life.
· Perform change control and configuration audits.
· 6 years of configuration management experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university. 4 additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree.
Security Clearance Requirements:
· Must possess a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
· If assigned to a developmental program, one (1) year of experience using a source code control system for a developmental program of similar scope and complexity is required.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.