$20 to $25/hour
At Monarch, it’s all about people. Our residents depend on us to be observant and quick to respond to their needs. Ready to be part of THE BEST Property Management Company around? Come put your skills to the test!
We are looking for a career oriented Maintenance Technician to join our team at City Limits Apartments in South Minneapolis, MN. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for getting apartments ready in between residents, on-site maintenance calls, and preventative maintenance.
Monarch not only offers amazing benefits like full health, dental and vision at an incredibly amazing cost to our employees; We also offer bonuses, tool reimbursement, boot reimbursement, and paid additional training.
What We Offer:
• Compensation: $20 to $25/hour (depending on experience)
• The opportunity for an annual raise
• Monthly Renewal Bonus!
• Quarterly Bonus up to $300.00 every 3 months!
• Weekly pay for on-call whether you are called out or not
• 401k planning and pre-tax contributions with up to a 3% match
• Up to $400.00 Tool reimbursement program
• Power tool battery exchange program
• Work boot reimbursement program
• 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
• Amazing medical starting at $30.00/m for a great, comprehensive plan
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Paid additional training/school
• Tuition reimbursement program
What Our Maintenance Tech Will Do:
• Ensure all work orders are completed in a timely manner based on priority
• Make Ready / Turning Units in between tenants
• Painting/Staining both interior and exterior applications
• Exterior structural maintenance as needed
• Must participate in a monthly rotation of a 24/7 on-call emergency cell phone (one week every three weeks)
• Snow removal (when needed during the Winter season)
What You Need:
• Dry wall (repairs and new) including painting and carpentry
• Working knowledge of plumbing including sweating copper pipe
• Working knowledge of electrical including outlets, switches and light fixtures
• Working knowledge to repair and/or diagnose appliances including refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers and garbage disposal
• Water heater knowledge of both electric and gas
A valid driver's license is required for this position. Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/yyzVkOcwQ8rx5FreLFGDMg