Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. is one of the largest and the fastest growing Commercial Real Estate Company in Sacramento, CA. With over 8.6MM square feet, over 150 properties, and over 250 buildings, valued at $1.3 billion dollars. ECP has had an Annual Growth of over 20% for the past 10 years and anticipates continued growth of 20% annually, creating more job opportunities internally and externally. ECP is a World Class Company.
The Project Engineer will coordinate and manage engineering and technical development projects administrative support to the Project Manager and Superintendent and primarily concerned with superior project execution. Includes setting and meeting project goals; managing construction progress, quality and costs; communicating effectively; organizing and recording project activities as well as implementing company and project protocols.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Oversee quality control throughout the project's life cycle
- Coordinating the efforts of ECP team members, and at times vendors in order to deliver projects according to plan
- Cultivate strong relationships with the team members and the Client in order to successfully deliver a quality product on time
- Conduct occasional inspections
- Organize project tasks into a timeline using Procore software
- Assuring that all deadlines are being met
- Ensure that all health, safety and legal requirements are being met throughout the process
- Responding to any client requests throughout the project
- Participating in regular meetings to ensure that everything is going according to time and budget restrictions
- Prepare RFI's
- Prepare submittals
- Prepare Transmittals for submittals to Owner & Architect
- Perform quality assurance (QA) review and quality control (QC) of all portions of the project, including text and appendices.
- Communicate with Project Manager, and team regarding scope-of-work and client expectations throughout the term of the project.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion throughout the course of the project.
- Provide solid recommendations and solutions to PMs and clients, while understanding the assessment's potential impact on the transaction process.
- Identify and resolve issues with projects.
- Deliver appropriate progress reports (verbally or e-mail), recommendations to the PM and Client.
- Manage client follow-up, questions, and concerns.
- Communicate and coordinate follow-up questions with project associates during the review process
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members.
- Coordinate and respond to client requests for changes in project scope.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Ability to work on projects concurrently
- Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team
- Understand the concept of building science as it pertains to due diligence
- Proficient in project estimating/proposals; report author; quality assurance (QA).
- Demonstrate strong skills in due diligence
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in architecture, construction management, and or engineering discipline.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in construction management or related.
- 1-3 years' experience conducting property inspections and writing associated assessments
At Ethan Conrad Properties, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which is pervasive throughout every step of a ECP employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive open-door policy which includes regular, collaboration is at the heart of working at ECP.
We offer a generous benefits including competitive salaries, employee 100% paid medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, and a 401(k) plan with employer match. And we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development, gym membership, and of course, fully stocked fridges!
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at ECP.
- Salary: Low: $70560 High: $88200