Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Location: HQ, Gilbert, AZ
ZEVX, Inc. is looking for a reliable, proactive Executive Assistant, who is execution-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced, mission and results-driven start-up environment. This is an in-office position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain C-level calendars, including scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Ensures CEO is aware of daily schedule, has appropriate materials, files, presentation, etc. in advance of meetings and is notified of schedule changes as they occur while ensuring all parties are informed of meeting agenda and deliverables.
- Provide dedicated administrative support to C-level; serves as contact person/gate keeper between management, the wider team and external partners.
- Handle administrative details and routine issues independently and take responsibility for completing them on time to a high quality.
- Provide administrative support for live and virtual meetings such as scheduling meetings, developing and communicating agendas, space reservations, food and beverage planning, A/V needs, registrations, distribution of materials, content development and delivery.
- Anticipate C-level needs and take proactive action.
- Book travel arrangements for executive staff and direct reports in compliance with company policies.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of five (5) years executive administrative experience.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in scheduling, report writing, travel, logistics, and process improvements.
- Possess a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent grammatical, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Highly organized, accurate, efficient and have a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with other professionals, including patients and 3rd party vendors.
- Understands authority and who needs to be involved in decision making; seeks appropriate approvals.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a variety of different people and at all levels in the organization.
- Remains calm and resourceful under pressure.
- Industry experience preferred.
About ZEVX Inc.
Zero Electric Vehicles (ZEVX) is an Arizona based Company with deep engineering roots that strives to be the worldwide leader in electrification for light and medium duty fleet vehicles. ZEVX’s proprietary powertrain (batteries and drive motor) configuration and rapid conversion turnaround of existing fleet vehicles will accelerate EV adoption globally and provide customers the support infrastructure, fleet management services and knowledge they need to transform their fleet and quickly meet sustainability goals. ZEVX’s primary mission is to enable EV participation across the existing automotive and mobility ecosystem and support fleets through their electrification journey while scaling through democratized partnerships and making the ‘dream’ of EV accessible to all. For more information, visit .
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.