Join the The Waterworks! We're a company that genuinely cares about you, and we prove it by offering excellent pay and benefits that include 100% company-paid employee medical premiums and 75% company paid family medical premiums! The Waterworks is Central Ohio's leading Plumbing, Drain, Heating and Cooling company and we are looking for a Fleet Mechanic to join our expanding team.
What you'll need to be successful:
· Help establish a preventative maintenance schedule for all company vehicles, including work trucks, track hoes, trailers, excavation equipment, etc.
· Perform preventative maintenance and repairs for all company vehicles, personally, or through outside vendors when necessary, repair responsibilities include, but are not limited to; brake, engine, electrical, fuel, hydraulic, transmission, ignition, air, exhaust, axle, steering, suspension assemblies, tire changes and related systems.
· Some welding or fabrication on vehicles and equipment required.
· You'll help with parts, supplies and tool purchasing, letting us know what right to buy.
· You'll assist in maintaining vehicle and equipment maintenance/repair reporting and tracking and make recommendations on retiring and replacing vehicles.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements: