The Tech 1 is responsible for safely deploying and retrieving equipment and assisting Crew Lead with inspection of sewer and service lines. Also responsible for equipment performance and maintenance. Performs related duties as required.
What you can expect from Pipe View America
- The opportunity to work closely with and be supported by the best operations and administrations teammates in the sewer inspection / location industry.
- A company that calls you a teammate, not an employee
- A workplace that Respects Everyone and recognizes hard work.
- A workplace that understands the life balance and puts family first.
- A company with a reputation of listening to clients and creating solutions for them.
- A company that measures customer deliverables and experiences every week to Drive Accountability and Ensure Exceptional Experiences.
- Promote Safety is our number one Core Value
- Complete understanding of and support for Company Core Values.
- Assist Crew Lead in all their duties.
- Deploy AND retrieve all safety equipment for each setup.
- Deploy AND retrieve equipment and secure cables for inspection.
- Utilize a signal locator or Sonde to determine camera location and depth.
- Communicate all requested field notes with Crew Lead.
- Access and edit electronic forms.
- Maintain televising equipment in good operating condition by adjusting, cleaning, lubricating and performing minor repairs.
- Insure all tools and safety equipment are retrieved at the end of each inspection or day and stored in a safe and proper manner.
- Insure all tools are being recharged as needed and at the end of the day.
- Insure all generators have sufficient fuel and oil for the day's inspections.
- Ensure adequate supply of replacement parts and supplies required to conduct inspections.
- Report all equipment repairs to Crew Lead.
- Call in and accurately Complete clock in/out entries (Cloud based time clock program)
- Maintain a clean and professional work environment for teammates and clients.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Technology Skills â?? Data entry into applications, Microsoft and apple operating systems, ect.
- Communication Skills â?? calls, field meetings, ect.
- Organizational Skills â?? Execute assigned schedule of tasks and take notes of daily tasks.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years' experience performing construction, service maintenance, or sewer maintenance work
- Possession of a valid Driver's License.
- Demonstrated team building skills required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to obtain a medical card for DOT operations.
- Ability to function effectively outside under a variety of weather conditions.
- Commitment to Pipe View's core values, mission, and programs is required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
This work environment involves high risks with exposure to potentially dangerous situations or unusual environmental stress that requires a range of safety and other precautions. This work involves physical exertion such as lifting, carrying or pushing heavy objects over 50 pounds with teammate and/or mechanical assistance. Must be able to wear hard hat/helmet, safety glasses, goggles, safety shoes/boots, hearing protectors, safety vest and gloves. Exposure to extreme temperatures, animals/insects, electrical hazards, confined spaces, heights, noise, dust, irritants, and moving mechanical parts.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Normal days and hours of work fall Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Work days and hours are dependent on weather conditions. Extended hours may be required based on the business need
Travel is required based on contracts obtained.
Pipe View LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/GKP46aU4NgE5Mi5ReIwOQQ