Systems Planner - $3,000 Sign on Bonus
$3,000 Sign on Bonus
KBR is currently seeking a talented Systems Planner – ACD in support of our Team located at the Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX.
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate will perform Mission System Planning services supporting all 33 NWS mission networks under operational direction of the 33 NWS MA Directorate and shall perform the following duties:
- Perform collaborative integration management with outside organizations in support of system changes, to include: planning, testing, development, implementation, enhancement, transition, management, and operations of new initiatives.
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Integrate and align information security and/or cybersecurity policies to ensure that system analysis meets security requirements.
- Maintain system documentation, including updates required as a result of system integration.
- Manage and track 33rd NWS mission support projects using approved project management tools such as Microsoft Project
- Document a system's purpose and preliminary system security concept of operations.
- Prepare and conduct daily leadership briefings on program plan milestones
- Participate in technical meetings and discussions as needed in support of mission plans.
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk).
- Knowledge of installation, integration, and optimization of system components.
- Knowledge of system life cycle management principles, including software security and usability.
- Skill in applying and incorporating information technologies into proposed solutions.
- Skill in applying confidentiality, integrity, and availability principles.
- Skill in applying organization-specific systems analysis principles and techniques.
- Skill in conducting capabilities and requirements analysis.
- Skill in conducting reviews of systems.
- Ability to interpret and translate customer requirements into operational capabilities.
- Ability to apply cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation).
Qualifications: Contract requirement regarding education and experience will prevail.
- Current Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
(1) one certification from each area listed below - total of 3.
Minimum of (2) two certifications with the ability to obtain the third certification prior to start work is acceptable.)
- IAT Level 2 (CySA+, Sec+. GSEC, SSCP, GISCP, CCNA Security, CND); and
- CSSP-IS (CySA, GICSP, SSCP, CND, CEH, CHFI, CFR, Cloud+); and
- One of: PMP, CAPM, Project+
- High school diploma or equivalent.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.