Agency Liaison Officer
KBR is seeking a detail-oriented team player to represent the Joint Counter-small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Office (JCO) at the U.S. European Command (EUCOM). This is a full-time position located in Stuttgart, Germany providing on-site Counter-small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (C-sUAS) Subject Matter Expertise and facilitating information exchange between the JCO and the supported organization. A successful candidate should demonstrate good analytic and organizational skills with the ability to take complex findings and reduce them to meaningful takeaways and actionable items for the decision-makers. A successful candidate should also be an experienced strategic communicator and writer for Senior audiences. The candidate should be a self-starter and require minimal oversight. This position will be onsite with the customer supported organization. Travel back to JCO headquarters in Arlington, VA is required and travel throughout the EUCOM area of responsibility is anticipated.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Represent JCO on-site in EUCOM.
· Maintain situational awareness of JCO organization structure, authorities, roles, responsibilities, and activities; maintain relationships within JCO and other stakeholder organizations to facilitate customer support.
· Attend JCO Governance and Sub-working group meetings and communicate relevant developments/initiatives to EUCOM customer.
· Attend monthly JCO LNO virtual synchronization meetings and travel to attend in-person the Quarterly JCO LNO conference usually held in National Capital Region.
· Provide administrative and logistical support to any JCO team members visiting EUCOM, e.g., scheduling appropriate office calls, entry access requirements.
· Maintain awareness of emergent C-sUAS systems and technologies within supported organization’s area of responsibility.
· Assist in developing, synchronizing, and integrating DoD efforts for C-sUAS systems.
· Prepare written products (reports, info papers, executive summaries) to shape and defend JCO or supported organization positions.
· Represent the JCO in C-UAS-related forums or meetings as required.
· Draft responses to high-visibility Senior Leader and Congressional Requests For Information (RFIs).
· Be aware of organization C-sUAS (Operations and Intelligence) requirements or initiatives to include their Partner (organization, nation, etc.) engagements, and apply knowledge to facilitate meeting customer objectives in coordination with JCO.
· As time permits, provide C-sUAS SME support to organization on any C-sUAS tasks as requested.
· Prepare and present briefings to JCO and CCMD leadership and stakeholders.
· Be prepared to travel to locations in EUCOM’s assigned area of responsibility upon request from JCO or supported organization.
· Master’s Degree required
· 15+ Years of related work experience, including at least one year of experience working directly with JCO on C-sUAS issues.
· Experience supporting high-visibility programs with Senior Leader and Congressional interest, including experience responding to Senior Leader and Congressional Requests for Information.
· Experience with bi-national or multi-national programs or initiatives.
· Experience with C-sUAS as a component of larger Air and Missile Defense construct.
· Experience attending and contributing to JCO Governance forums and experience with the JCO JCSPAR process.
· Secret security clearance required; current Top Secret SCI security clearance preferred.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, and specifically be comfortable and able to convey ideas with other analysts and JCO and customer leadership.
· Frequent travel may be required
This position is onsite with the customer supported organization. Travel back to JCO headquarters in Arlington, VA is required and travel throughout the EUCOM area of responsibility is anticipated.