APS-3: Supply Technician
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
The Supply Technician will:
- Performs limited aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities.
- Work usually is segregated by commodity area or function, and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility.
- Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply management operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty.
- The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions.
- Work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines.
- Expedites flow of material, parts, and assemblies within government tracking systems, help meet production, shipping schedules, and confers with department supervisors to determine material required or overdue.
- Establishes delivery sequences to departments according to job order priorities and anticipated availability of material; applying knowledge of repair and maintenance processes; compile report of quantity and type of material on hand using computerized system.
- Provides guidance and training to lower-level supply personnel, e.g., Material Coordinators, Warehouse Specialist, Stock Clerk, shipping Receiving Clerk.
- Provides assistance to the Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain local base access.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid State Motor Vehicle Operator license.
- Perform day-to-day routine tasks, in accordance with established guidelines, and receive specific guidance from the supervisor.
- Coordinate with shops to ensure items are due in a timely manner.
- Track inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Must have logistics and warehouse experience.
- GCSS-Army Knowledge
- Systemically update information in GCSS-Army.
- Detailed understanding of Shelf Life.
- Update and create data/reports using Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to conduct causative research.
- Other duties that may be assigned to meet company and departmental goals and objectives.
- Must be able to stand - between 2 to 3 hours per day.
- Must be able to walk - between 4 to 5 hours per day.
- Must be able to Lift - up to 35 lbs. periodically.
- Must be able to squat, knell, bend, reach and climb periodically.
- Must be able to work outside and inside in non-climate-controlled environments.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE ROLE. NO PER DIEM, NO UPLIFT, NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE.
In compliance with the U.S. federal government’s vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY AT KBR
At KBR, we are passionate about our people, sustainability and our Zero Harm culture.
These inform all that we do and are at the heart of our commitment to and ongoing journey toward being a more inclusive and diverse company. That commitment is central to our team of teams philosophy and fosters an environment of real collaboration across cultures and locations. Our individual differences and perspectives bring enhanced value to our teams and help us develop solutions for the most challenging problems. We understand that by embracing those differences and working together, we are more innovative, more resilient, and safer.
We Deliver – Together.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.