Principle Integration Engineer (Remote)
KBR is seeking a Principle Integration Engineer to joins its talented team. The Principle Integration Engineer ensures the architecture & design of cloud-hosted infrastructure and information systems are functional and secure; Evaluate and Recommend technology solutions as related to the Earthdata Cloud. Help ensure a common and understood security posture across all of the EED SAFe Trains and applications. Drive, influence and coordinate a secure approach to the development of solutions across the enterprise to include documenting a security architecture, implementing DevSecOps(Code Security) best practices, System Development Life Cycle(SDLC) road?mapping, and perform Security Impact Analysis (SIA), for the Earth Data Cloud environment.
- Understanding of how security impacts the development pipeline with a familiarity of DevSecOps SAFe/Agile culture
- Understanding of Risk Management Frameworks (e.g NIST rev 4/5) , well versed in practical application of risk management techniques and responsible for providing expertise regarding security risks and risk mitigation approaches
- Strong project management, interpersonal, communication, collaborative and organizational skills
- Assist in the creation of a unified approach to security to support the rapid evolution and innovation needs of the Earth Data Cloud
- Develop and deliver communications to management and program-wide stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to document and advise on cyber policy, principles, processes, architectures and controls
- Drive, influence and coordinate a secure approach to the development of solutions across the enterprise
REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE :
- Implementation of risk assessment techniques, control remediation and security best practices
- Knowledge with AWS DevSecOps, Cloud Computing, Identity Access Management, Infrastructure as a Code, Patch Management, Secure Monitoring, Cost controls and Compliance
- 10+ years of experience; (2+ yrs) with AWS operations and services; understanding od infrastructure automation; familiarity with software development practices such as Agile/SAFe and CICD.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, Engineering or a related discipline
- Relevant professional designation or related advanced IT certification, but not limited to the following: CISSP; CCSP, CSSLP, SSCP; AWS Certified Security Specialty.
- Experience with Industry standard collaborative tools & SIEM content Analysis, SAST tools, Development and Testing practices
- Prior experience working in any of the following: Security Operations Center (SOC), Network Operations Center (NOC) or Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT)
- Current experience with cloud security policy implementation and management of audits
- Experience in the response, mitigation, and/or reporting of cyber threats
- This position may be worked full time remote. Relocation is therefore, not available.
- This position is ERIP eligible up to $3K.
- U.S. citizenship is required. All candidates must be able to pass a National Agency Clearance with Inquires (NACI) screening.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.