full-time part-time employee contract
Are you a high-energy, top sales performer with a proven track record, who is interested in technology?
Do you want a role where you have control over your earnings potential?
Come join the Flex Technology Group family of companies where you can grow with the nation’s largest and most respected Managed Print Solutions provider.
For more than 10 years, FlexTG/ has provided a unique and high-value driven enterprise service to businesses of all types - a fully integrated national managed program for document technology. We are the service and solutions professionals, providing support to medium and large businesses throughout the country. FlexTG currently manages clients in all 50 states including Canada and Puerto Rico. Year after year, we are voted as one of the Best Places to Work and appear on Inc. 500|5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies.
We are seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our team who will be dedicated to ensuring long-lasting customer relationships. This position is responsible for generating revenue through strategic alliances with potential/existing customers and will identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability.
What you will be doing:
· Attain assigned sales targets
· Focus on new business development and pursue the best opportunities
· Be a true solution provider and trusted adviser to business clients
· Use technology tools to manage your accounts (CRM)
· Use consultative sales skills to identify customer opportunities that lead to a value-driven solution
· Prepare and present effective presentations to decision makers and company stakeholders
· Collaborate with team members in sales and all departments to foster a culture of open communication and world-class service
Who you are:
· Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a willingness to work hard to reach your goals
· A self-motivated, competitive drive with an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· You must be hungry, have unmatched work ethic, and looking to build a successful sustaining career
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Social media savvy (preferred)
· Bachelor's Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
· Prior sales or related experience
Benefits of working for Flex Technology Group:
Flex Technology Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and associates. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational program