The ENTERTAINER is a leading company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned restaurants, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
ENTERTAINER Sales team’s mission is to make ENTERTAINER the best choice for every resident in Saudi Arabia, when it comes to trying Restaurants, Theme parks, coffee shops, Spas, attractions etc. Even outside KSA if they are planning vacation our range of hotels should be the first list to choose from. This team of extremely passionate, highly motivated, fun loving and go getter individuals challenge the limits every day. Not only this team breeds a winning culture but also helps each other to gel as one to meet every day challenges.
The Sales & Marketing Executive will…
- Market the ENTERTAINER in the retail industry
- Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims and revenue targets
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate team sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports
- Explore and meet merchants/middle & Senior Management /Decision Makers of F&B Industry, restaurants, attractions increasing the current battery. Sky is the limit
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Attend and present at external customer meetings, where necessary to aid business development
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and growth against targets
- Represent trade shows, exhibitions or any marketing/ trade event
- Maintain all client records in Salesforce to record merchant contract activities and update relevant information held in these systems.
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if you:
- Have over 3 years’ proven success in B2B/B2C sales; experience in high-activity sales fields preferably within F&B, retail, FMCG or media industries
- Bachelors degree in any field
- The candidate must be Saudi National
- Strong negotiator with an outgoing and motivated outlook.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude to take on new challenges in a fast paced work environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Work, PowerPoint.
- Enjoy meeting decision makers of F&B industries and making sales pitches to conclude contracts.
Powered by JazzHR