Network Engineer - Military veterans preferred

Ivy Tech Solutions inc


  full-time   part-time   employee   contract

United States

Job description

Position: Network Engineer

Location: Rhode Island - Onsite

Duration: 3+ months

Start Date: ASAP –


Authorization: Open, but said he wants to start hiring folks he can flip


Must Haves / Notes from Manger:

·         Senior level network eng

·         Someone who can design, build, and trouble shoot

·         Must have: ACI 90% of the job will be working with this and the other 10% will be project build (Give him project work to charge against project buckets)

·         Solar winds is a tool they use as well as net brain to troubleshoot – must have this

·         Netscout OR wire shark experience

·         Cisco prime or NCM added bonuses

Powered by JazzHR