Ivy Tech Solutions inc
full-time part-time employee contract
Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position
Release Train Engineer
Please send the resume to email@example.com or 847- 350-1008
We are seeking a Release Train Engineer to support a Cloud Core banking transformation program. Core banking transformation to the Cloud involves migration and modernization of on premise core banking infrastructure to a Cloud native solution supporting near Real-time Data Virtualization with Intelligent APIs .
· Act as a galvanizing force for sharing Agile and SAFe knowledge across the organization.
· Work with program management to provide direction for the overall development of all program budgets and integrated cost profiles.
· Assists the ART in communication and coordination with stakeholders and customers during feature definition and delivery across multiple initiatives Cloud Core banking transformation and Application Rationalization
· Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets.
· Drive cross team, ART, and departmental impediments, planning, collaboration, and coordination.
· Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity.
· Facilitating the ART team’s refinement of features to be considered in the next PI planning cycle to meet the Feature Definition of Ready.
· Lead project teams and provide and leadership; act as consultant/coach to management in resolving unusually difficult problems.
· Manage program level coordination, such as creating timelines, milestones, and cadence of increments and releases and oversee the development of reports and analyses that document program activity.
· Managing change to the ART’s PI plan and the impacts of those changes.
· Participate with management and cross-functional teams as subject matter expert to develop and improve operating policies and procedures related to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and be an advocate in adopting Agile and SAFe best practices and processes.
· Provide regular and open communication across the program and stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments.
· Support the configuration of SAFe to the needs of the organization, standardizing and documenting practices.
· Understand, visualize and manage upstream/downstream dependencies.
· Work across stakeholders and teams to continuously improve.
AGILE, API, ART, CLOUD, KANBAN, SAFE 5 CERTIFICATION, SCRUM
Working with the ART team who prioritizes the features to be considered in the next program increment (PI) planning cycle.
· 8+ years agile team facilitation experience
· SAFe 5 certification
· Experience on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
· Some knowledge of development environments, platforms, and technologies
· Well versed in a variety of agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Lean at a minimum)
· Experience providing program, portfolio and team level process, mentoring and coaching to senior leadership, portfolio managers and teams
· Experience with ad-hoc coaching and mentoring techniques
Charan Kumar | IVY Tech Sols Inc.
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
PH.( Direct: (847) 350-1008
* firstname.lastname@example.org|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Powered by JazzHR