Ivy Tech Solutions inc
full-time part-time employee contract
Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position
Location: Washington, DC
Should be “AWS Certified Developer”.
Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 847- 350-1008
AWS Developers - (ETL, AWS Lambda, kinesis, data pipeline)
This position is for a Senior Data Engineer, responsible for designing and implementing data processing pipelines using AWS Glue and other AWS services. The qualified individual will work closely with clients/onsite counterparts as needed.
The individual is expected to align with the agile delivery methodologies and keep pace with the rapid changes in the firm's operations and policies/procedures.
• Familiarity with AWS data services and modules.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with AWS services (Lambda, S3, RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, Redshift, Athena, Kinesis, AWS Glue, AWS Data Pipeline, API Gateway, Python Scripting)
• Experience with pre-processing and post-processing scripts (shell script)
• 3+ years of experience with data migration, data analysis, and SQLs
• Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL), should be able to analyze, compare and profiling data sets
• Ability to work in globally distributed teams
• Knowledge of IT processes, including quality assurance, release management, and production support
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal, and informal).
• Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or equivalent education/professional experience is required
Nice to haves:
• Exposure to UNIX scripting
• Exposure to data modeling
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Informatica power center (version 9.0 +)
• Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies preferred.
• Ability to understand, document and communicate technical design, best practices, toolsets, and solutions.
Charan Kumar | IVY Tech Sols Inc.
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
PH.( Direct: (847) 350-1008
* email@example.com|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Powered by JazzHR