Founded in 1945, Atalanta Corporation is the largest privately held food importer in the USA. Through a national sales force, Atalanta delivers the finest meats, cheeses, groceries, and frozen seafood to retailers, food service operators, major restaurant chains, and manufacturers nationwide. We seek an expert with HVAC, plumbing, electrical and building mechanicals. Your expertise and commitment to excellence will ensure that our building systems always operate at maximum efficiency.
- Starting, operating, repairing and maintaining various types of heating and air conditioning, plumbing, carpentry, locksmith, electrical and other building related systems equipment.
- Performing major repairs and replacements of mechanical plant equipment.
- Install, repair and calibrate various makes of pneumatic and/or electric controls required for the operation of equipment and the control of temperature and humidity.
- Performing inspections and making repairs on equipment/systems as required by company practices and/or regulations/ordinances.
- Reviewing and interpreting work order requests, operating instructions, diagrams, building plans and mechanical equipment drawings.
- Climbing ladders, working aloft, and moving/lifting items generally not exceeding 100 lbs.
- Working evenings, weekends, holidays and unscheduled shifts as determined by the needs of the business.
Skills and Qualifications
- Two (2) year Associate degree or equivalent certification from a technical or vocational school in ventilating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical work and heating plant operations and maintenance.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in ventilating and air conditioning, plumbing, electrical work and heating plant operations and maintenance.
- In accordance with local laws and ordinances, you must have and maintain a valid refrigeration license and must be able to pass, obtain and keep current a certificate of fitness for one or all of the following: fire standpipe, sprinkler, and air compressor operations.
- Universal Technician Certification as designated by EPA regulations-40 CFR Part 82 Subpart H.
- Valid state driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
The Gellert Global Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR