Owen Electric has been in business since 1986. We primarily do large commercial, institutional, and multifamily electrical construction projects. We are based in Northeast Florida and our primary area of operations is the Southeastern United States. We have a solid reputation within the industry which is the direct result of the hard work and dedication of our employees.
TOP PAY IN THE INDUSTRY!!!!
We also offer a full benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance - 4 different plans to choose from
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program that pays up to $3000/Employee referred!
Position Overview: The BIM Coordinator is involved in the strategy, process, modeling and coordination on projects. This person has a thorough knowledge of Building Information Modeling (BIM) computer applications (Revit, AutoCad, Navisworks), 3D design, construction process, and construction documents. The BIM Coordinator maintains continuous contact with the BIM Manager, and Field Leaders; as well as maintaining professional relationships with designers, owners, and subcontractors.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create, Edit, and Coordinate 3D models using Revit in accordance with Owen Electric standards
- Conduit, Equipment, supports, and other electrical system component
- Creating, modifying families to meet project specifications • Supports Pre-Construction, Prefabrication, and on site construction teams
- Create 2D Fabrication drawings in accordance with Owen Electric Prefab Library
- Create 2D Shop Drawings for Field Installation in accordance with Owen Electric standards
- Assist project management in the RFI, Submittal, and Procurement processes
- Working knowledge of general construction. Field experience in the electrical trade preferred
- Communicating with field personnel and MEP Trade Team members
- Produce material schedules for procurement using Revit
- Clash detection
- Create & save viewpoints
- Demonstrate organizational, collaboration, and communication skills
- Problem solving and strong sense of urgency
- Ability to read and understand contract design documents, submittals, engineer drawings
- Microsoft Excel/Word
- Solid understanding of the design, documentation, and construction process
- General knowledge of Electrical systems and layout is a plus. Revit experience is necessary
- Good communication skills
- Ability to represent Owen Electric Company in online meetings and in-person meetings
- Willingness to travel to local job sites for occasional meetings (clean driving record is required)
- Subject to pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Education & Experience:
- Working experience with Revit software
- Associates degree in Computer drafting or construction management
- Field experience in construction trade. Electrical construction experience a plus.
Apply here: https://app.meetladder.com/e/Owen-Electric-Company-piDyEhdfo2/BIM-Coordinator-St-Augustine-FL-WMCKsowZm5
Powered by JazzHR