***Please only apply to this posting if you possess an active pharmacist license in the state of Massachusetts***
- The Custom Health Clinical consultant pharmacist provides patient outreach and manages inbound calls as an extension of a pharmacy, health plan, PBM, or health system
- Deliver MTM services to assess the appropriateness of all medications to optimize medication therapy and improve clinical outcomes
- Engage with patients to provide defined services such as comprehensive medication reviews, targeted medication reviews, medication reconciliation, prior authorization review, and other clinical services
- Provide services for clinical programs which fulfill the needs of contracted clients which may include but are not limited to MTM vendors, health plans, hospitals, physician clinics, home health agencies, pharmacies, PBMs, and technology/software companies
- Assist with managing medication costs through interventions
- Assess the use of prescribed medication therapy for unnecessary medications, additional medication needs, inappropriate dosing, adverse drug reactions, ineffective medications, and adherence issues
- Document all clinical recommendations, responses to therapy, and patient care notes in a clear, concise, timely professional manner
- Coordinate with Custom Health Clinical pharmacists, management, associates, and auxiliary staff as needed
- Meet productivity and performance expectations
- 100% remote work utilizing secure access technology with schedule flexibility and a casual dress code
- Active Massachusetts Pharmacist License (1+ years of pharmacy practice with significant patient interaction preferred)
- Ability to obtain licensure in additional states as needed.
- Strong Telephonic Skills: Must be able to serve the elderly population in a clear and fluid manner
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop patient rapport
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and behavior
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with a virtual/decentralized team
- Ability to preserve/protect confidential information
- Strong work ethic
- Strong self/time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Attention to detail and organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, and other programs.
- Computer with a minimum of 8GB RAM, high-speed internet, and wired USB headset
Location: Remote – Work from home
- MTM experience, Board certification (BCPS, BCGP, BCMTMS, etc.), MTM certification (APhA, similar), or other applicable certifications (diabetes, geriatrics, opioid management, etc.) are preferred
- Knowledge of MTM services such as Comprehensive and Targeted medication therapy review, Personal medication list, and Medication-related action plan
- Sales or call center experience is preferred but not required
Job type: Contract (renewable)
Stop the guesswork. Guessing is fun. But not when it comes to medication.
Custom Health is a tech-enabled health services company. We connect people with community pharmacists to manage drug complexity and maximize health benefits through personalized medication delivery, virtual monitoring, and proactive care. Our fully automated, high-volume central-fill pharmacy hubs, proprietary health platform, and medication adherence network power a robust, scalable solution to chronic condition management that leads to better patient outcomes and total cost of care reduction.
Together, we can support everyone to be successful in their roles. We know that supporting our employees means our customers, patients, and their families get the information and services they need to be successful.
Want to learn more about what we do? Watch this video. https://youtu.be/u8pcZN6kiJ0
Sound interesting? Ready to have some fun? Then apply today.
Powered by JazzHR