The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go. We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The Sales Team’s mission is to ensure that we build an amazing product each year by providing a great selection of offers to our members on the app, including dining, beauty, fitness, leisure, entertainment, retail and services across Saudi Arabia. We build long-lasting relationships with our merchant partners to ensure successful and ongoing collaborations between the two parties, and have offers available on the app that would cater to any taste and any occasion all year around. Our “feet are always on the street” as we continuously keep an eye on new projects, developments and venues opening up across the Saudi Arabia with a view to securing their participation on the app.
As a Merchant Acquisition Executive you will:
- Hunt for new business targeting the F&B, Leisure, Entertainment, Beauty & Fitness industries
- Manage sales cycles from prospecting to closing across Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Manage accounts in all assigned territories with a view to securing merchant participation, retention, advertising revenue and driving redemptions
- Build and maintain relationships with merchant partners and support them throughout the year with tactical promotions
- Utilize available data effectively to retain merchants year on year
- Communicate and sell new products and initiatives to the merchant base
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including daily activity, closings, follow-ups, and adherence to KPIs
- Monitor market and competitor activities
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if:
- You are persistent – you don’t take “no” for an answer and easily come up with a solid argument and negotiate professionally; you go above and beyond to get what you need
- You are customer focused – you listen, you understand, you are able to determine your clients’ needs and deliver speedy and quality results that will benefit both parties
- You demonstrate initiative – you don’t have to be told to get your ‘feet on the street’ and start signing new merchants; you are able to work independently without a close supervision from your manager and do not have to be chased for results
- You are highly organized – you are detail oriented and excellent at prioritizing to get things done in a fast-paced environment; you’re not easily overwhelmed and able to look after 350+ accounts at the same time
- You are data driven – you love using data to create case studies & make projections and present them to the clients
- You are a great communicator – you love meeting new people and building relationships with them; you can start a conversation with anyone at any time, you know how to communicate tactfully, whatever the situation and adapt accordingly
- You are a strong team player – you love working collaboratively in a team locally and globally
- You are highly adaptable – you welcome change and have the ability to problem solve, prioritise and execute within short time frames
- You are eager to learn – you have a commitment to constantly developing yourself.
- You follow new trends in the market – you know the competition and their strengths & weaknesses
- 2-3 years of local B2C or B2B sales experience in hospitality, publishing, media, retail, or FMCG industries
- You should be familiar with the territory’s business environment and trends
- You should have a car and know your territory in and out as we spend a lot of time on the road
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- You should be fluent in English; other languages is a plus
Powered by JazzHR