RATP Dev Mobility Cairo
full-time part-time employee contract
Control customer behaviour inside trains. Apply a positive Safety culture within the trains. Be mindful that Safety, Security and
Environmental is everyone's responsibility and as such ALL-staff members are accountable for reporting and intervening in Safety, Security
and Environmental violations.
• Patrol across the trains inside the determined zone.
• Deal with the customers in a friendly way.
• Control any violations identified inside the trains.
• Report any grave offenses to the supervisor.
• Follow supervisor instructions and guidance.
• Achieve all additional missions related to work assigned by the superiors.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Suitable University Degree
• Basic understanding of Facilities Management, Control & Security
• Min. 2 years of experience in a Control & Security Service is preferable
• Ability to handle stress and critical situations.
• Ability to work as a part of a team.
• Ability to Work under pressure.
• Ability to attention to details.
Powered by JazzHR