K2 Services is hiring an Azure Cloud Applications Architect who is a detail-oriented analytical thinker with a passion for challenges and problem-solving. A successful candidate will excel at working at all levels of an organization, and respond well to crisis management and multiple competing priorities. Candidate must have in-depth experience diagnosing system problems, designing, and implementing solutions for large enterprise-scale environments. This is a unique opportunity to join a positive, team-oriented environment.
This position will require working Eastern Standard Time.
Primary Responsibilities and/or Essential Function
- Research, evaluate, and recommend technical solutions to address business challenges.
- Design, engineer, and deploy to production technical solutions including detailed architectural design documentation.
- Advise other team members on subjects related to Microsoft Cloud and related technologies.
- Deliver and support high-level solutions using industry-leading enterprise technologies including Azure, Office 365, SharePoint, AIP, and Intune while leveraging best practices on all migration-related projects.
- Perform complex troubleshooting and resolution for systems at different enterprise levels, serving as an escalation point for issues as necessary
- Transition systems from engineering to operations by providing documentation and training to technical staff.
- Lead technical projects and sub-projects across the department.
- Efficiently triage and prioritize tasks, projects, and issues in a highly demanding environment
- Design and Implement Solutions: Collaborate with the IT team and vendors to determine the appropriate solution to solve concerns and mitigate future concerns.
- Work closely with the Information Security team to ensure plans are in accordance with security procedures.
- Diagnose System Problems: Monitor the performance of network and server systems to identify concerns, perform analysis, and define remediation plans.
- Communicate Issues and Changes: Plan, schedule and communicate infrastructure change requests to resolve concerns
- Identify Opportunities for Improvement: Perform trend analysis of system performance and concerns, and utilize emerging technology solutions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Expert understanding of implementing proper health/status monitoring for mission-critical systems
- Azure Services Experience:
- Identify Management
- hybrid configuration on-premise/AAD
- conditional access/MFA
- Intune MDM/Intune Endpoint Management
- Microsoft Security Technologies (Advanced Threat Protection/Microsoft Defender for Endpoint)
- M365 Services (implementation and migration)
- SharePoint Online
- Exchange Online
- Excel written and verbal communications skills and strong attention to detail and processes
- Experience with on-premises hyper-converged environments a plus
- Proven desire and ability to learn modern technologies
- Proven success in leading projects
- Proven focus on customer service and business-oriented thinking
- Advanced experience with Azure Active Directory and Virtual Machine, Storage, VNETs, subnets, network security groups, Defender for Endpoint/Cloud, and VPN Gateways
- Solid understanding of Windows server platforms, Office 365, and Unix Operating systems
- 7 -10 years of experience with Azure/M365 Service Stack implementation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Technology or Information Systems, or equivalent combination
- Looking for a few of the following certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Certified:
- Enterprise Administrator ExpertAZ-500: Azure Securit
- AZ-102: Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition
- 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
- 703: Administering Microsoft SCCM & Cloud Services Integration
K2 SERVICE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Diversity and inclusion matter to us here at K2. We celebrate our differences and advocate an environment where everyone feels included. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected group status. Our differences make us better, stronger, and more successful. Equal employment opportunity extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensations, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Powered by JazzHR